miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

¿Y quién no conoce a este personaje?

      I have decided publish a post about one of the greatest detectives in the history called Sherlock Holmes and his friend the Dr. Watson .
      Was a character created in the literature for a doctor called Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, I leave you a link about him.
      Now they have released two films very interesting, I saw the first and the film was a mixture of Sherlock Holmes and the action of the Indiana Jones' films.
      I like me about the film are the actors, the soundtrack and special effects are superb. I recommend the two films because you aren't going to bore. It's exciting and also amusing, now that you have time you can see it.
      Os dejo un link y los trailers sobre las dos películas espero que os guste ya que no os quedareis decepcionados al verla. 
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario